ACA Health Benefits Fund is a Private Health Insurance company which solely existed to benefit the health and well-being of Seventh-Day Adventist Church employees and their families.
For over 80 years we’ve supported the families of iconic Australian companies like Sanitarium, Sydney Adventist Hospital and Adventist Education.
Today, we are happy to say that ACA Health is now offering Local Church Officers and their families access to our great private health cover. This includes both past and present local church officers so if you are or have been an Elder, Deacon, Deaconess, Sabbath School Leader, Bible Co-ordinator or any other local church officer, this is for you.
Our members receive the following:
- Benefits of up to 4 times their annual fee
- Unbeatable range of extras with per treatment payments over double other health funds
- Being a not-for-profit 100% of our operating surplus goes back to members
- Our Unlimited Hospital Policy means that we help lessen out-of-pocket expenses
- Medicare approved hospital items with no restrictions, limits or exclusions
- We pay up to 80% in benefits on a majority of our Ancillary products including Dental, Optical, Physiotherapy and Chiropractic
- We won’t dictate which health provider you need to see and the type of treatment you receive – it’s all about choices, value for money, service and peace of mind.
- We keep our Products simple and competitive ensuring our members receive value for money cover.
- Standalone hospital covers
- Standalone extras covers
- Ability to combine hospital and extras covers
ACA Health is a restricted private health insurer for current and past employees of the Seventh-Day Adventist Church Companies, appointed Local Church Officers and their families in Australia.
Membership with ACA Health is open to:
- Past ACA Health Members
- Present and Past Employees of incorporated Companies affiliated with the Seventh-Day Adventist Church in Australia including:
- Sanitarium Health and Wellbeing Company
- Life Health Foods
- Vitality Works
- Sydney Adventist Hospital
- Signs Publishing Company
- Adventist Development & Relief Agency
- Avondale College of Higher Education
- Adventist Schools
- Adventist Retirement Villages
- ACA Health Benefits Fund
- Karalundi Aboriginal Education Centre
- Mirriwinni Gardens Aboriginal Academy
- A person who is, or was, a literature evangelist, while distributing for Home Health Education Service
- Local Church Officers in appointed positions such as Elders, Deacons, Deaconesses, Clerks, Treasurers, Communication Secretaries, Bible School Coordinators, etc.
- Partners/Spouses, Dependants, Siblings, Parents and Grandchildren of eligible persons mentioned above are also welcome to join.
Please contact us if you are uncertain about your eligibility.
ACA Health operates in all Australian States and Territories.
1300 368 390