Thank you for considering Emergency Services Health, Australia’s only not-for-profit health insurer exclusively for those who work and volunteer to protect our communities.
At Emergency Services Health we make your private health insurance choices as simple as possible to ensure maximum value. Our products are straightforward, great value and designed for life.
Now you’ve found us, we’re confident you won’t want to let us go.
When comparing health insurance it’s important to look deeper than just the premium you’ll be paying. We often hear stories of those who get caught out when an unexpected health crisis takes hold. For that reason, Emergency Services Health provides only top level (comprehensive) cover, that way you can be assured that you’ll be looked after when the need to use your cover arises.
It’s for those reasons that we’re high quality yet good value.
Benefits of joining Emergency Services Health;
- 80% benefits for most extras.
- Our Lifelong Hospital product is true top hospital cover. No excess, benefit limitation periods, co-payments or exclusions.
- A rollover benefit allowing you access to unused annual limits from the previous year – exclusive to the Police Health Group funds.
- 2 working day turnaround on claims.
- Speak to a real person when you call.
- physiotherapist or dentist, as long as the provider is recognised by us. Freedom of choice. You can choose your preferred hospital, doctor and any other service provider such as your
- We’re backed by Police Health.
- Standalone hospital covers
- Standalone extras covers
- Ability to combine hospital and extras covers
- Pre-packaged covers
Emergency Services Health is a restricted access health insurer primarily for those who work and volunteer to protect our communities including; fire, state emergency, ambulance, medical response and recovery, and water response and recovery sectors.
If you’re not sure and would like to check your eligibility please call us on 1300 703 703
Emergency Services Health operates in all Australian States and Territories.
1300 703 703