- Established in 1955, NH has been providing health cover to the Defence Community for over 60 years
- canijoin.com.au You don’t have to be in the Defence force to be eligible to join, find out if you are eligible to join go to
- Since we are member-focused and not-for-profit we can offer you affordable prices, and great benefits
- To acknowledge their commitment and sacrifice, a 10% discount is offered to serving ADF members and active reservists
- Kids are free! At Navy Health there is no additional premium for dependent children on a Family Policy
- Standalone hospital covers
- Standalone extras covers
- Ability to combine hospital and extras covers
- Pre-packaged covers
Navy Health is unique in that being a restricted not-for-profit private health fund, it has an eligibility criteria that must be satisfied before you can become a member.
If you have ever been eligible, you are eligible for life.
Membership with Navy Health is open to:
- Serving or ex-serving members of the Australian Defence Force (Navy, Army and Air Force)
- Ex-dependants of serving and ex-serving members of the Australian Defence Forces
- Employees of organisations contracted to provide services to the Department of Defence
- Employees of the Department of Defence
- Australian Public Service employees assigned to, or directly engaged to provide services to the Department of Defence or ADF
- Current members or former members of the ADF Reservists
- Current members or former members of the ADF Cadets
You may also be able to join Navy Health if you are related to any eligible person (above) or any person who was a member of Navy Health as at 12 October 2007, in any of the following ways:
Navy Health operates in all Australian States and Territories.
1300 306 289